Guess what…Alec Kaljian, EIT has joined our structural engineering team!
Guess what…Alec Kaljian, EIT has joined our structural engineering team! We’re so happy to have Alec be part of the DJG family!He comes all the way from Colorado and cooks a mean chili.
- How long have you been in the A/E industry: 2.5 years
- Why or what influenced you to get into this industry? I really enjoyed science and math in school so assisting in building projects seemed like a fun career path.
- Tell us something we would be surprised to learn about you. I come from a “yours, mine, and ours family” which resulted in me having 11 siblings.
- What is the best advice you ever received? The best advice I ever received was ‘the only thing you can control is your attitude so be positive.’
- Favorite Vacation Spot: I love to travel to Europe and my favorite cities there would have to be Ghent, Belgium and Budapest, Hungary.
- Favorite book or movie: The Stormlight Archive by Brandon Sanderson. However, I cheat and listen to the audio books.
- Most unique talent? I was the speed mashed potato eating competition champion at my local Texas Roadhouse as a kid.
- First Job: I worked at a Marriott hotel and did a little bit of everything.
- What’s the one thing you can’t live without? Google
- Biggest Pet Peeve? Rude drivers