Welcome Jo Brooks, CAP, OM
We’re so excited to have Jo Brooks join our DJG family!! She retired from Colonial Williamsburg and has settled in as one of our administrative assistants as if she’s been here for years. Welcome, Jo!
- How long have you been in the A/E industry: 25 years
- Why or what influenced you to get into this industry? I was offered the opportunity to work for the Directors of Architecture & Engineering at The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation.
- Tell us something we would be surprised to learn about you. I am a river rat…I spend as much time as possible in the water.
- What is the best advice you ever received? “Be kind to everyone you meet, you don’t know their struggles.”
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Southern Florida
- Favorite book or movie: Book – Fiction by Patricia Cornwell Movie – “Silverado”
- Most unique talent? I have the gift of being able to calm animals and small children.
- First Job: Counter person at the Yorktown Drugstore…yes, I am old =)
- What’s the one thing you can’t live without? Family & Friends
- Biggest Pet Peeve? Not doing what you say you are going to do